Tuesday 12 March 2013

Log 3

I am closing in on it. I can feel it.

RAF St Mawgan was used for more than just Nuclear Containment. For a period dating from around 1974 to 1995 it was also used for keeping prisoners. I found two documents in a system of an ex-Home Office secretary, one titled "Operation Pawmark" and the other titled "Subject Romeo Alpha". The latter is corrupted beyond repair, even for me. The former however, was clean. Here's what I got.



[REDACTED],

I've managed to get another 23 this quarter. The bastards are everywhere, it's like he's trying to increase our workload. [READACTED] seems to think he's preparing for something. I think he's being stupid. Our progress toward the capture of Subject Romeo Alpha has been strained. He moves around constantly, leaving only a trail of these bloody psychos behind. We had to hush up over 30 murders this quarter alone, that's 78 this year. It's getting difficult to keep people from asking questions.

With respect Miss, I believe that we need to leave this stuff to the organization. They're the experts in stuff like this, and we can't just keep picking up the pieces that that feral fucker leaves in his wake. I apologise if you find my language obtuse, but I don't believe you understand the severity of the situation. Project Maenad should never have been undertaken, along with the rest of this Operation Pawmark bull.

[REDACTED]

3 comments:

  1. Romeo Alpha?

    You need to back off of this. If you're turning up SMSC files you're getting deep into something any sane person would want to avoid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then tell me. The people have a right to know what is happening in St Mawgan. If you do not tell me, I will find out for myself.

      Delete
  2. I wonder if that feral fucker had inhaled large quantity doses of White Lightning; it does however affect everybody differently.

    And I also ponder how much Blackwater had a hand in these types of situation's; they are widely known for underhandedly sneaky shit that no court could prove and so began to accept the open lies when the facts are credential. Or so it seems for the last part.

    ReplyDelete