Saturday 16 March 2013

Log 4

My interactions with BlueAdept continue, as does my hunt for knowledge involving RAF St Mawgan. I have come up with numerous pieces of information, though none as interesting as the one which found me.

A blogger by the alias Proxiehunter replied to my 3rd log, telling me that I had found a USMC file, and that I needed to stop searching. S/he told me I was getting into something any sane person would want to avoid. But now I am more curious. USMC is, of course, the acronym for US Marine Corps. But why would the Home Office have files from the Marines? Somehow I doubt they got them through a Freedom of Information request.

4 comments:

  1. Not a USMC file. A SMSC file. The Special Monitoring and Study Commission. Knowledge in this case is dangerous. It makes you a target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowledge is also power Proxiehunter. I will find out what is going on here. You, the British, the Americans, nobody will stop me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but this whole blog is real or just a fiction story ? That and AdeptBlue blog worried me a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm.... It's hilarious how there are organizations spread out for their differences or warring another but then they also leak information too

    So far in the grand scheme of things SCP has to be the lesser evil, but who is the top of it all.

    I'm just nostalgic and philosophical here; nothing I say will make the least bit of sense *shrugs*

    But for an outlook, there may in fact be, dark users in the art of magic. That is a key element when something truly unusual goes unexplained other than the usual cover ups/redactions.

    Belief can go far as it restrains not to sound repetitive.

    ReplyDelete