Tuesday 19 February 2013

Log 1

You may be wondering what this blog is for. You may be wondering what purpose I may have for creating this blog. You may be wondering and awful lot of things, but rest assured they are all entirely trivial and irrelevant.

That said, this blog isn't. For those of you who don't know me, for a long time I was perhaps one of the most powerful black hat hackers in the world. There were a few who worked alongside me; Topiary, Cosmo, and the late DeepBlue. It is in his memory that I create this blog today, and to he whom I dedicate its contents.

DeepBlue was a close friend of mine. Through the death of my mother from a rare strain of cancer, and my fathers death from grief a few months later. Many people suffered as a result of those deaths, both people who deserved to and those who did not. I needed to make others suffer as I did. And I am ashamed.

I have recently become aware of a great oppressive regime in our society. The Illuminati are a secret society, they rig every election in the "free" world, spread diseases and poverty to keep their playthings in check. And so I have come out of retirement to destroy these illuminati members, one by one. I will find out who they are, and I will use the deepest layer of the Internet to do so. Google is not the easiest way to find everything on the net you know. Sometimes you have to go deeper. And I'm going as deep as it gets.

Level 5.


~~proton~~

No comments:

Post a Comment