Friday 22 February 2013

BlueAdept

I received an e-mail today.

As I mentioned before, I was an associate of DeepBlue. He was one of the few that I had ever called my friend and I had limitless respect for the man, even after he became a White Hat. Earlier today, this e-mail came into my inbox.



Dear sir/madam,

I believe you knew my uncle. He went by the online name of DeepBlue. He knew you from years ago, when he was what is called a black hat among your community.

You may like to know that he became a white hat hacker and found a high paying job at Windows. Until not long ago, he was doing well for himself.

Sadly, my uncle died a month ago.

He left me his laptop and a piece of paper, with a file pathname on it that led me to a file. In that file were a list of usernames and email addresses. They were labelled as being his old ‘associates’. I think we both know what that means.

I am sending this email out to all of those who were on the list. Most of your use TorMail, so I think I can safely assume you don’t want to be found. You’re exactly the people I need to talk to.

Why have I turned to contacting you?

Well, I believe my uncle’s death was no accident. I think he was investigating something and he was killed for it.

I may sound cold and artificial, but believe me, on the inside I’m trying hard not to crumble.

There’s the Deep Web, which I assume all of you use to stay hidden. It’s either that or personal VPNs, and VPNs cost large amounts of money. I’m going to assume you use TOR.

You have probably heard of the Deep Web Level 5 rumours. Mariana’s Web, anyone?

I want to prove whether it exists or not, and I know you are the people to ask. It was someone from Anonymous who started the rumour in the first place!

If any of you have any information, positive or negative, proving or disproving this myth of myths, please contact me. I promise that you won’t regret it.

Yours,

Blue Adept


Nephew to DeepBlue.



I am not the only person who received this e-mail. Both Albatross and EXcalibre have already informed me of their receiving it, and I have heard rumours of Poison too. I already know they will not reply, and will probably get his details and destroy his life. But they didn't know Blue like I did, perhaps...

I don't know. I'll think about it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear Tsalanet is worse; the foundation of all sites basically as a sum up..... Get into that and info limitless as you can keep it...the link I found to it once is dead but yet alive even when it was supposedly moved.

    Sounds like a bad coverup to me now that I rethink about it.

    (Not expecting a reply).

    Good wishes to ya homie. Bye.

    ReplyDelete